About Dr. Lamb
We aim for you never to feel rushed and have designated time slots for more lengthy Skin Cancer Screening/Total Body Check visits. Sometimes this may mean that certain concerns that also require a longer visit for example hair loss may need to be spread out over more than one visit. We are happy to accommodate this.
We have built a boutique practice that has grown due to a commitment to excellence, word of mouth and a strong referral base. Sometimes this means that you may have to wait 6-8 weeks for an appointment for a non-urgent issue. This can be frustrating. I remind patients though that often good doctors have a longer wait and I do think we are worth it. The way practices often get around the wait is they add associates or physician extenders to see patients in their stead—or you see the primary physician first and then a physician extender for follow ups. I have chosen not to do this in my practice. While physician extenders are wonderful, your relationship is with me. I also still participate in most insurance plans. I feel that as many people should have access to see me as possible. All of these things combined may mean that there is a wait to get an appointment.
Once you are in the office, we always plan to run on time. I arrive to work before the start of the day to hit the ground running and caring for patients. In healthcare though, sometimes there are emergencies. Some patients really require more time than may have been allotted or may require a last-minute procedure. If you have very strict time constraints, I recommend making an appointment first thing in the morning so that you are my first patient of the day or right after lunch at 1PM.
If you have an urgent need and cannot wait until my next available appointment, please contact me here.
Angela J. Lamb MD
READ DR. LAMB'S
We are intent on partnering with patients to determine the best course of treatment and ongoing care. We relentlessly pursue a set of goals in our role. As a faculty member at one of the world’s leading academic medical institutions, we are at the forefront of what is new and innovative in the field.
- We do not use physician assistants in our practice, every time you come to our office you will see Dr. Lamb directly unless she is out of town or someone is covering her
- We listen to our patients’ goals for their skin
- We educate you on your condition and next steps When you leave our offices you will understand your skin better and how to take care of it
- We advise you on the most natural, yet effective, course of treatment
- We are accessible to patients after the office visit to address questions and progress
- Staying informed of the most up-to-date research so that you receive modern and practical treatments. When the research changes, we change.
- We will only recommend for you what we would recommend to a family member
Dr. Lamb Honored by SuperDoctors.com
Candidates undergo a rigorous multi-step selection process to identify those who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, including extensive research into their certifications, experience, and practice. About 5% are included in the SuperDoctors list.
Dr. Lamb has credentials and affiliations with the following
institutions and organizations: